Friday, June 21, 2013

Standards of Pratice ~~ Being an Accountable Business Professional

As you know I am a Real Estate Agent, and it is that time of year where I have a lot of people who want to house shop and want my time, experience and expertise.  However, I have a few standards of practice that I will be adhering too. 

1. Please Schedule an Appointment with me. So you have my full attention, please schedule time.
2. Before you get in my car or even go see a house, you will need to sign the Buyer Broker Agreement. Yes my time is that valuable. And if you refuse to sign this agreement, I am sorry but I will not be taking you to see properties.  By signing this agreement, you are protecting you, and me, and I am able to justify my expenses for time and travel to the IRS.
3. Communicate with me honestly what your wants and needs are. 
4. Be Realistic with your price point if you are looking at homes under $100K in the Salt Lake City Metro area most of those homes are going to need work to bring it up to the standards that most buyers are looking for. 

I am sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but as a professional I need to juggle my time with my clients and their needs. And if you do not hire me or sign that paper, do not call me for help, because I do not work for free.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.daveramsey.com/article/three-essential-tools-for-getting-great-real-estate-deals/lifeandmoney_realestate/?ectid=elp.facebook.post.6-21-2013

    Even Dave Ramsey backs me up!

    ReplyDelete